KS3 key dates and assessments
Please see below the key dates that are scheduled for Key Stage 3. At Parents’ Evening you will receive a written report as well as being able to speak to individual subject teachers regarding progress.
- Thursday 12 October: Settling in Conversations
- Thursday 25 January: Parents’ Evening
- Thursday 7 December: Parents’ Evening
- Thursday 9 May: Core Subject Information Evening
- Week of Monday 21 November: Exam Week – Non-Core Subjects
- Thursday 1 February: Parents’ Evening
- Thursday 12 February: Pathways Launch
- Week of Monday 19 April: Exam Week – Core Subjects
Assessment Schedules for Y7-9
In the next few weeks all students will receive their subject assessment booklets. These booklets provide the dates for all forthcoming assessments in class for the academic year. The schedule indicates the following information that parents may find useful when supporting progress for their children.
- Date of assessment
- Type of assessment that will take place
- Topic that the assessment will be based on or around
Students will be given a hard copy of these to bring home and parents will be able to locate these on the relevant year team areas of the website.
Director of Learning – KS3
Extension number: 3049