The Y8 vision with further develop a connected, challenged and celebrated cohort of curious students who present their work with pride. In Y8 we will continue to foster students’ curiosity, excitement and enthusiasm of being a part of the Acland Burghley School community. As ever, we aim to ensure:
- Quality first teaching;
- Support for all our learners;
- Openness, through working with existing systems and school policy;
- Team building and creating excellence together through collaborative projects for students;
- Virtual/actual spaces for the students to be engaged with;
- High profile extra-curricular challenges linked to pathways and different disciplines.
Thinking long term, our mission as a year group is to foster highly achieving, successful, independent learners that develop the transferable skills needed to create excellence together. The expertise of the Y8 tutor team contributes to all of the above and are available for support should you so require it. Please feel free to email or call through to any of the team with any queries.
Year Team Leader – Y8
Student Progress Leader
Charli Faux | email@example.com
Asma Ali | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis Goodacre | email@example.com
Lucy Nicholas | firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Smith | email@example.com
Alfie Sparkes | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanos Tsolakis | email@example.com
Sebastian Willan | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, there are no current diary dates.