STEAM Drop Day - Tuesday 2 February 2021
All sessions will be delivered through Microsoft TEAMS – students have been added to a STEAM folder on TEAMs for their year group.
- Students that cannot access the main programme should join the sessions with STEAM Co and Cooking online.
- We would love to see all the amazing work completed from the day. We are asking all students to contribute to an online gallery of the day, so we need all students to upload a photo of the work they have completed throughout the day.
- There will be two places students can upload work one through show my homework and the other in the year team STEAM day folder.
- If you have any connection issues or fancy creating your own artwork we would like you to create an art piece up to a maximum of 3 pieces that will be entered for the Royal Academy student show. (details on the next slide)
- Complete the questionnaire about the day on TEAMS
- Enjoy the day!
Live School Community Streaming Opening Assembly at 8.40am
Live School Community Streaming Closing Assembly at 3.30pm
Senior Curriculum Leader
Head of Faculty Creative Arts, Media and Technology