Covid-19 annex to Safeguarding and Child Protection
As part of our ongoing work to safeguarding all students in these difficult and unprecedented time, we have produced a Covid-19 annex to our Safeguarding and Child Protection policy. This annex sets out details of our safeguarding arrangements for all the following areas:
- Version control and dissemination
- Safeguarding priority
- Current school position
- Safeguarding partners’ advice
- Roles and responsibilities
- Vulnerable children
- Increased vulnerability or risk
- Reporting concerns about children and staff
- Safeguarding training and induction
- Safer recruitment/volunteers and movement of staff
- Peer on peer abuse
- Online safety
- New children at the school
- Supporting children not in school
We are unable to identify concerns in the same way as we would when school is open so we are relying on our community to do some of that work too.
If you have any concerns about a young person or family please feel free to contact Nicole Blackwood our Deputy Safeguarding Lead firstname.lastname@example.org or I directly so that we can discuss this with you. Alternatively you can use email@example.com email to raise you concerns.
School may not be functioning in the manner we are accustomed but we are here to offer support should you or any other family need it.
Deputy Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead